Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sci-fi Smackdown on Wattpad

Update: I took too long to get this post, the cover and Tito's irises done. I missed the time cutoff. :(  But it still looks like there will be some great reads created. I left the external like to Sci -fi Smackdown on the Fallen story page (under the cover on the right if you like to read what others are writing.) 

After I posted Conscripted on Wattpad, I was looking at the other new short stories and I ran across the Sci-fi Smackdown competition on Wattpad. So, crazy as my life is I am trying to get my initial 500-1000 entry downloaded.

Here is the cover: 
Fallen





I created Tito's irises, just for fun. (If you want to know who Tito, please go read the story. Thanks!)




This is just more fun than a girl should have!
Kim Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment