Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Domed Judgment Chapter 1 - Wattpad

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. I had fun spending time with family.

Now on to my fun work, I downloaded the first chapter today. Check it out. Let me know what you think.

Domed Judgment Chapter 1 - Wattpad

Story Description from Wattpad:
Hi! I'm Mazie Andersen. Tonight is going to be the most important night of my life, so far. Today, mom and I are preparing for my Junior Court Homecoming appearance. I bummed a ride home from school with Anna, a Homecoming Queen contender. Time's passing slowly as I wait for mom to arrive home.
Join me on my journey of a changing world. 

A word of caution: Wattpad offers a great service to readers and writers but like with all social media/internet use responsibly.

Enjoy!

Kim Izzy




No comments:

Post a Comment