Thursday, September 5, 2013

Extra! Extra!

I am having too much fun learning photo manipulation. I love sharing them with others but I decided to try my hand at designing a few products again for Zazzle.

Blue Butterflies Dancing Postcard
Blue Butterflies Dancing Postcard by bendingtreedesigns
Create a Post card with zazzle.com

This will also be available as postage as soon as it's approved. I think I will also make it into an iPhone case. What other products do you think this design would look good on? Leave your suggestions in the comments.
Thanks, 
Kim Izzy

P.S.
WOW! Now, I just need to get an iPhone!
 
Blue Butterflies Dancing iPhone 5 Glossy case
Blue Butterflies Dancing iPhone 5 Glossy case by bendingtreedesigns
Check out more Blue butterfly iPhone Cases at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment