Saturday, December 7, 2013

I did it! Check out my book - The Case of The Missing Mother

I have published my children's book. I feel very much like an amateur today. Being sick this week hasn't helped. I had plans to write a press release. Oops! (There still may be time.)

But without further ado:


Jessie is lost in the park and afraid of strangers. She meets Loop, a dragonfly. Come along on the journey! Meet a few of the park’s residents. Will Jessie find her mommy? Let's find out together!



Paperback Available from Createspace $10.99
The Case of the Missing Mother
Use the above link to access the
Kindle Ebook at Amazon. $4.99
(Prime lending eligible)


The Case of the Missing Mother
Use this link to purchase the
paperback at Amazon (At the
time of this post discounted to
$9.36)




I designed the book to be read to children ages 3 - 8.

Blessings,

Kim Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment