Thursday, August 7, 2014

Busy! Busy! Busy!

I promise to get back to writing for Picture it and Write short stories soon. There have been several great prompts. This summer I am working on my second children's book. I have the concept written down and the pictures waiting to be drawn, just need another eight hours in the day.

It's been fun learning to draw with Inkscape in my spare time. I have been creating coloring book pages for the wonderful ministry at Stand Strength Team. They have a great anti-bullying message. 

My alter ego, Leann Holland, decided to try throwing her hat into the ring and write a fanfic for Kindle Worlds which seems to be dominating my life right now. Leann Holland is my pen name for my adult (not "Adult" or Mature) maybe a better way to say that is my non-kid and non-YA stories. Check out "her" blog, Leann Holland's Chattering. There are several free short stories for your enjoyment.

Working hard on new products for my Zazzle store, KimIzzyCorner,click on the link to check out all of Loop's products. We have Birthday Invitations to nightlights. As always, please tell everyone to check out my children's book The Case of the Missing Mother. It would be a great Back to School book for Elementary Teacher's and Preschool Teacher's in their classrooms. The pictures have a fall theme and the story theme of Stranger Danger is timeless.

Hope you're enjoying your summer -

Kim Izzy



No comments:

Post a Comment