Monday, May 5, 2014

Hiatus

I am sorry about the unexpected hiatus from writing/illustrating and blogging. I took a part time seasonal job. It turned into much more than I expected. I was scheduled to work 20 hours a week however I worked 40 to 60 hours per week.

This past week I have started writing again. The hiatus was good for my creative soul but it is time to get back to work. Thank you for your continued support during this crazy time in my life. Keep your eyes peeled for creative writing exercises (short stories) to begin reappearing on this blog.

Last weekend, May 2-3, 2014, I scheduled a promotion to offer The Case of the Missing Mother as a free e-book in honor of my Mother-in-Law's 90th birthday. I have several other promotions scheduled this month, stay tuned for future postings. (Hint: I couldn't resist the connection with the word mother in the title.)

Blessings,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment